Here’s everything you need to know about our wedding this April. Have a question that’s not on the website? Feel free to call/text/e-mail!
Who: Nathan Davison & Candace Braun
What: We’re getting married, and we want you to celebrate with us!
When: 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, April 15, 2012
Wear: Think dressy casual. Anything you’d wear to church would be fine. We want you to feel comfortable whether you’re sitting on the beach or shakin’ it on the dance floor. (And yes, we do expect you to shake it!)
- Breakfast Burrito — scrambled eggs, bacon, Swiss cheese, country potatoes, and fresh pico de gallo
- The Smoke House — two eggs over medium, smoked brisket, double-cut bacon, buttermilk biscuit, country potatoes
- Chopped Salad (Vegan friendly) — Tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, roasted red peppers, capers, and portobello mushrooms over a bed of romaine and drizzled with a white balsamic vinaigrette
- The Southside Benedict — Buttermilk biscuits topped with pulled pork, poached eggs, and chipotle hollandaise, along with country potatoes
- Bacon Cheeseburger — A 7-ounce burger covered with aged cheddar and applewood-smoked bacon; served with french fries